History
Fairview Marguerite Elementary School was first built in 1951, with additions added in 1954, 56, 61, 63, 68, and the final renovation project completed in Feb. 1993. The renovation project was a complete renovation, with gutting of the entire school and modern interiors installed, a new library, 4 kindergarten rooms, a cafeteria, and new offices also being added.

- GRADES: K-5
- ENROLLMENT: 546
- OUR MOTTO: WHATEVER IT TAKES
- COLORS: MAROON/GOLD